AWARDS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO CENTER IN HONG KONG
URBIS Limited is proud to be the Executive Landscape Architect for the University of Chicago Center in Hong Kong (The HKJC University of Chicago Academic Complex).
The recently completed University of Chicago's new Asian Campus – Francis and Rose Yuen Campus in Hong Kong, is located at scenic Mt Davis, Hong Kong Island. Nestled amongst native woodland with spectacular views of the South China Sea, the campus has celebrated a number of architectural design recognitions since its official opening in November 2018. These include:
• Gold Award of the HKIA CADSA Cross-strait Architectural Design Symposium and Awards 2019 in the Education & Religious category by the Hong Kong Institute of Architects.
• Merit Award of the SCUP/AIA-CAE Excellence in Architecture 2019 by the Society for College & University Planning
• Merit Award of the FuturArc Green Leadership Award 2019 by the Building Construction Institute Asia
• Merit Award of the ASLA Northern California Chapter 2019 in the General Design Category
• Winner of the International Architecture Awards 2019 in Restoration / Renovation category by The Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design together with The European Center for Architecture Art Design and Urban Studies and Metropolitan Arts Press, Ltd.